Some fresh blood at the quiz last week, but did they do any good?
Take a look at the results from last weeks quiz…
We were honoured with the presence of:
The Boys, The Girls, Miss Galore, Home Sweet Home, SNAFU, Hoburne 4 & JoJos Crew!
[alert color=”orange” icon=”info”]26 people checked in to fight it out for the glory!!! Â Â [/alert]
Here is some of the slightly useless and useful knowledge we learned…
- D or G will score you 2 points in scrabble…
- The capital of Bermuda is Hamilton…
- It take approximately 8 minutes for the light to travel from the Sun to Earth…
- The peaceful “Velvet Revolution” took place in Czechoslovakia…
- The singular of trout is trout…
- Monique Delacroix is the James Bonds Mum…
- “A woman drove me to drink and I didn’t even have the decency to thank her” was said by W. C. Fields…
The battle was hot and sweaty… but 7 teams hustled biros to be crowned the Tabla Quiz Champions… WoooHaaa!
[box title=”The Results“]
1st place: Home Sweet Home (81.5 points)
2nd place: The GirlsÂ (75.5 points)
3rd place: The Boys (74 points)
4th place: SNAFU (60 points)
5th place: Miss Galore (57 points)
6th place: JoJos Crew (47 points)
7th place: Hoburne 4 (35 points)[/box]
Home Sweet Home tear it up and take the Jackpot with an easy 6 points spare!
Can they stay at the top next week? …
[box title=”BonusÂ Free Drink Winner!“]Tony[/box]
[box title=”Pjs Shopping Bag Winner!“]???[/box]
Don’t be late next week! We are starting at 8.30pm sharp!
It was EPIC… and we will do it all again next Tuesday…
[box title=”Hall Of Fame“]
Record High Score: Girls (96 points)
Most Consecutive Wins: SNAFU (4 wins)
Record Low Score: No Voodoo (24.5 points)[/box]
Enjoy Pj’s BIG Quiz every Tuesday night @ 8.30pm!
[alert color=”red” icon=”info”]You got to be in it to win it!!! It’s the best Euro you can spend anywhere on a Tuesday!!![/alert]
A few photos from the quiz… If you see someone you know give it a like and a share!
[box title=”The Photos“]
[box title=”Happy Birthday Tyler đź™‚“][/box]