August is almost done but the quiz is still going strong…
Take a look at the results from last nights quiz…
We were blessed with the presence of:
The Boys, The Girls, Miss Galore & her Toms, Home Alone, SNAFU, The Gunners & A Rose Between Two Thorns!
[alert color=”orange” icon=”info”]22 people checked in to fight it out for the honour!!! [/alert]
Here is some of the slightly useless and useful knowledge we learned…
- S is described as dot dot dot in morse code…
- One-third times one-quarter is one-twelfth…
- Robin Williams is the voice of the genie in the Disney film Aladdin…
- Unai Emery is the new manager of Arsenal…
- Sir Walter Scott wrote the novel Ivanhoe…
- The first name of the character played by John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever was Tony…
- The famous butler known as Jeeves first name was Reginald…
The battle was hot and sweaty… but 7 teams stabbed biros to be crowned the Tabla Quiz Champions… WoooHaaa!
[box title=”The Results“]
1st place: The Boys (83 points)
2nd place: The Girls (81 points)
3rd place: Home Alone (70 points)
4th place: Miss Galore & her Toms (65 points)
5th place: SNAFU (64 points)
6th place: The Gunners (57 points)
7th place: Rose Between Two Thorns (36 points)[/box]
The Boys nick the Jackpot by two points!
Can they stay at the top next week? …
[box title=”Bonus Free Drink Winner!“]Alex[/box]
[box title=”Pjs Shopping Bag Winner!“]Tom[/box]
Don’t be late next week! We are starting at 8.30pm sharp!
It was EPIC… and we will do it all again next Tuesday…
[box title=”Hall Of Fame“]
Record High Score: Girls (96 points)
Most Consecutive Wins: SNAFU (4 wins)
Record Low Score: No Voodoo (24.5 points)[/box]
Enjoy Pj’s BIG Quiz every Tuesday night @ 8.30pm!
[alert color=”red” icon=”info”]You got to be in it to win it!!! It’s the best Euro you can spend anywhere on a Tuesday!!![/alert]
A few photos from the quiz… If you see someone you know give it a like and a share!
[box title=”The Photos“]